Zeiss VICTORY RF 8x42 Range Finding Binoculars
With Bluetooth(TM) Connectivity COME CLOSER TO YOUR TARGET.
Connect the Victory RF to your smartphone or tablet. Customize device settings, weather, location and ballistic information through the ZEISS Hunting App, and transfer your data via Bluetooth™ to (and from) the Victory® RF to display the most precise ranging data for a successful shot placement.
With an array of innovative features and unmatched optical performance, the Victory® RF with Bluetooth technology presents the new benchmark in optoelectronic and connected rangefinding binocular technology.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Range 10 to 2,500 yards
- Custom ballistics input via smartphone or tablet
- B.I.S. II – On-board ballistic calculator with integrated sensors and ballistic profiles
- Measures angle, temperature and air pressure
- Calculates equivalent horizontal distanceDisplays holdover in inches/cm, MOA, MIL and clicks
- Features Scan and Target modes
- Automatic LED brightness adjustment (11 brightness curves)
- User-programmable control buttons and display
- One-touch ranging (right or left hand)
- Syncs personal settings and ballistic profiles to and from the RF
- Superior image quality, enhanced by FL glass, ZEISS T*and LotuTec® coatings
- Compact, lightweight and user-friendly ergonomics
- Large focusing wheel for minimal rotation
- High-grade magnesium frame
Victory RF 8x42 A new level of shooting accuracy The Victory Rangefinder System is a laser rangefinder with an integrated real-time ballistics computer. The consideration of all relevant factors and customisation with the aid of the ZEISS Hunting App ensure precisely placed shots at any distance.
The new models Victory RF 8x42 and 10x42 are primarily made for daylight applications and Victory RF 8x54 and 10x54 are suitable for twilight situations.
ZEISS riflescopes are subjected to export restrictions. The buyer is responsible for complying with all U.S. Export Regulations including but not limited to obtaining an export license (for shipments outside of the United States). For more information, please go to: